Working professionals can take a postgraduate program to redirect their career into hospitality management.
All programs are accredited by NEASC (New England Association of Schools and Colleges, USA).
Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Administration
- 1.5-year program
- Covers hospitality operations and general business administration
- Combines academic with hands-on learning, to develop experience and confidence in managing hospitality facilities, services and events
- Includes one 6-month professional internship
Postgraduate Higher Diploma in Hospitality Administration
- A one-semester extension of the Postgraduate Diploma
- Includes strategic management courses from the MBA program
- Students can extend their studies by a further 6 months to convert to an MBA
Master of Business Administration in Hospitality
Professionals in the hospitality and service industries will gain the leadership and strategic expertise to reach executive level positions
- 1-year program
- A strategic hospitality management degree
- Focus on classical and cutting-edge theories of management and organizational performance optimization
- Works with the student’s character and strengths to develop their leadership style and skills
- Students tailor program to fit their career path by choosing a specialization in either:
MS in Hospitality Leadership (NEW)
A Leadership Toolkit for Hospitality
This one-year leadership incubator course will enhance your career potential by providing you with leadership skills and insight from the following organizational perspectives: personal, team, business.
Students from this course fulfil an industry demand for professionals with the strategic leadership and soft skills to lead teams and companies to achieve organizational success.
- Minimum age requirement: 21
- Program: two academic semesters, including specialization course, plus dissertation
- No Internship required; access to Career Development and Industry Placement offers